Aquatime Pool Service is Worse Than Terrible

I have never had to post a review like this before but this company is horrible.Call anyone but Kiley and his joke of a company.

Aquatime has provided me with the worst experience I could ever have imagined. Today is 2/21/2013 and my repair started 1/24/2013 so for almost a month I have been going rounds with this company for a simple check valve and heater repair. They have no call no showed me on 2 separate occasions, rescheduled on me 4 times, and have done the sloppiest work you could imagine. This includes leaving electrical parts just dangling on top of hot electrical motors.

The girl in the office is nice but the owner Kiley is also a tech and he is leading by example.

Take a look at this picture of the quality of Kiley's repair if you want to see for yourself because pictures don't lie folks.Simply cut and paste this link in to your browser:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aquatime Pool Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aquatime Pool Service.
Filing a new complaint about